How to Write an Email
How to Write an Email: Principles, Tips, and Copy-and-Paste Samples for Difficult & Other Occasions
Over 10,000 words.
A special report on writing emails in all kinds of situations, including condolence emails, complaints emails, collection emails, and others.
Writing an email is a "necessary evil" for some yet a source of enjoyment and enrichment for others. The truth is, whether you like it or not, we cannot exist without sending and receiving emails in this day and age of the Internet. You have to learn how to write an email, especially for those dreaded “difficult situations.” That’s the bad news.
The good news is, it’s easier than you think if you follow the directions and sample templates provided in this hands-on report.This report offers not only great tips and email writing ideas but also copy-and-paste ready-to-mail email samples. Change the parts you need to change, personalize them and make them appropriate for the occasion, then press the SEND button. As simple as that.
A well-written email opens doors, closes deals, and gladdens hearts. But a bad one can really wreak havoc with your life and business.
The chapters include the following:
· How to Write an Email Signature Block
· How to Write an Email Subject Line
· Good and Bad Email Subject Lines
· Wrong Words for Your Emails
· How to Write a Critical Email
· How to Write an Adjustment Email and Complaint Email
· Customer Emails
· Company Emails
· How to Write Collection Emails
· 4-Letter Series of Collection Emails
· 7 Additional Collection Emails
· How to Write a Condolence Email
· Sympathy Email
· How to Write Inquiry Email
· Email for Thanking for the Gift
· Letter for Thanking for a Wedding Gift
· How to Write an Autoresponder Series of Emails
A solid value for your money.
Click here to purchase and enjoy today!
Have a Great Tip, Photo or Comment About This Topic?
Do you have a great tip or photo about this? Something that you believe we should read or see? Contribute and share it today!